Free fluid seen in pod and pelvis in scan, low back pain, abdominal pain. What to do ?

Medical report=(some free fluid seen in pod and pelvis , what is it ? and my right ovary : Bulky (52x48x29=45.18 cm3) showing an approx. 36 X 35 X 30 = 19.74 cm3 ovoid thick walled cystic lesion with internal septae and cyst-in-cyst appearance:? ovarian endometriosis .) felling pain in lower backside and lower right abdomen. what i do now, yesterday i meet a doctor but i not satisfied and after gating some medicine but i felling pain now. so, doctor what i do now? ans my Q.s
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012