Free floating mass in scrotum, feels connected to the vein, no pain, size varies on regular basis. Cancerous?

I found a mass free floating in my scrotum that feels like it is connected to a vein . It doesn t cause pain and almost feels like a third yet smaller testicle . The size varies on a daily basis but it usually is between a pea and kidney bean. I have noticed after intercouse the size becomes reduced to almost a small BB but by the next morning it generally returns to previous size. could this be cancerous?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012