Freckles on top of feet, schamburg's disease. Prescribed vitamin k and c. Treatment?

I am 38 yrs old and I have a lot of freckles (brown spots) on top of my feet up to my inner ankles. I consulted 2 specialists and they both told me its..Schamburg s disease. One Dr. advised to take Vit.K tabs and the other told me to take Vit.C tabs twice a day. They both told me its harmless.... but I am worried. I dont excercise, but since 2 weeks I am walking almost 3-4 kms this OK. Also I am wearing support medical socks. Pls advise what other care I should take.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012