Frail, dry, scarce hair. Hair transplant, severe seborrheic dermatitis. Salicylic acid, coal tar treatment. Advise?

I have gone through a hair transplant 10 months ago(FUE) . Had a moderate results, but had sever seborrheic dermatitis. After the successful treatment by salicylic acid and coal tar(and some other medicines) now I have even lesser density of the planted hairs and the hairs are frail and dry. What I should do now, do I stand a chance to get better hairs??
(PS: I'm having some dietary supplements(inc. finasteride ) along with 5% minoxidil sol. )
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013