Fractures on head and face after being hit. Memory loss, chronic pain in the back. What to do?

A couple months ago, I was hit in my head and face hard enough to cause 5 facial fractured and 3 skull fractures and lost memory of the event up and thru til about a week after. Anyway, from the time I woke up , what has troubles me most is a chronic pain in middle of my back. Doesn t feel muscular and is center on my spine itself. If I touch the spot it my vertebrae feels bruised. Any ideas what I should do? The pain is affecting my life and recovery from the attack and I have no idea how it s related to the event since I don t remember it happening. Thank yoI
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013