Fractured tibia while pregnant. Why is foot sore still? Express Concern?

I fractured my tibia in early 2011, while 15 weeks pregnant. Surgery with a tibial rod. I was finally cleared for full weight bearing in December 2011. On June 9th 2012, I fell and sustained multiple bone marrow contusions to my foot and ankle (all injuries to my left leg.) My foot still gets fairly sore at night and stiff in the morning, but I have significant pain in my tibia now. I have what feels like a divot in my mid-shin. It feels like a deep bruise , but with no visible contusion. The divot is not visible unless I run my hand across it with mild pressure. Is this something about which I should be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012