Fractured ribs, severe bruises, taking treatment, have tremors, increased sensitivity to light, headache. Cause?

Hi. On Sunday i went to see a band play, there was some kind of incident (I don t remember events before or after) and a number if the crowd were pulled over, including me. I must have fallen backwards as I knocked myself out, split my head open and then people landed or trod on me as I have fractured 2 ribs and have a number of bruises. I was taken to hospital & had head stitched and cat scan but although I m now ok, stitches healing nicely etc I feel really strange. I m shaky, day light hurts my eyes, I feel sick & I feel like my head is in a bucket of treacle; everything seems to be going slower, I can really describe it. What s wrong with me? What can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
hai , the thing that day light hurts you could be because of photophobia you need to consult neurologist to rule out infection of the meninges(covering of the brain)