Fractured ribs. Inflammation in the ribs, chest tightness. Am I in danger?

A little over a week ago I fractured my ribs I have been trying to stay as inactive as possible , but over the weekend an emergency forced me into overexerting myself the worst of the inflatmation arounf the rib cage from the week has gone down and I am more or less feeling lkike I was before

The one exception is that my ribs on the fracture side feel tight. it the limited circumstances when I do need to move around they done seem to be moving with me. My chest goes up and down when I breath and I can take full rbeaths. I just want to be sure the titghtness isn't and indicator of anything.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013