Fractured radius, ulnar of left hand. Underwent ORIF with LCDCP, had spikes in temperature. Are these normal during post operation period?

Hi ,i fell down and both of my radius & ulnar of left hand had a complete fracture .i underwent ORIF with lcdcp.Today is 7th post operative day.i had spike in temperature on 2nd POD.again my temperature shooted upto 100.4 yesterday morning,it was 99.4.i took dolo and it subsided.again now it is 99.7. Yesterday dressing was done.wound is hike in temperature normal during post op period ? Please help me out in this regard. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012