Fractured radius and ulna, recovered after plaster. How long will it take for hand to get into daily position?

hello doctor my right hand got fractured on 19-aug-2012 and the bones that was broken was radius/ulna. the hand is recoverd without the plates and operation ! the plaster got opend on 19-0ct-2012! now i have to ask that how much time will my hand take to get into the daily position ! and after how much time i will start doing weight lifting etc? and what exercises are needed to fix the right position of my hand and get straight hand? ..please help.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012