Fractured proximal fibula, on leg brace, have tingling in quad with muscle atrophy and swelling, MRI done. Cause?

Fractured proximal fibula and fractured fibula about 2 inches lower. MRI yesterday, in a full Rebel leg brace. I fell from a height on a concret floor and a dirt bike landed ontop of knee. MRI not back yet. I am having painful tingling in my quad and muscle atrophy in quad. very painful and swelling. Have an appointment in 5 days wondering why this is happening.....thank you. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012