Fractured nose making clicking sound. Need to get checked? Have muscle pain and pain in the eye

I fractured my nose last september and since then I have had it straightened. Last week though I bumped it and heard a crack as i did so. There is no change in the appearance of the nose but it does click if i gently press it from the side. Should i get it checked or just leave it to repair itself?
I also got a fever two days after i bumped my nose last week. Symptoms were muscle aches (looking out of the corner of my eyes hurt and back pain), high temperature/sweating a lot and feeling light headed - sensations of lightheadedness that came and went in less than a second. Could this fever be related to the nose injury?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013