Fractured metatarsal. Swelling and bruise, pins and needle pain. Stomach upset after taking diclofenac. Alternate medication?

Hi, I recently went over my right ankle (4 days ago) and have fractured my fifth metatarsel, the swelling is coming down in my ankle and there is now bruising around the bottom of my ankle. The Dr gave me a tubi-grip to wear during the day and I have been sleeping with two pillows under my ankle to support it at night. I now have pins and needles in my foot and it is always cold to touch. i also have pain in the back of my ankle and raising up the front of my leg. I was give diclofenac to take but this seems to upset my stomach. Is there anything else I can do?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013