Fractured leg in accident, walking with support, not able to bend knee. Procedure to heal completely?

Hi, I m Shibu. I met with an accident 8 month s back and fractured my left leg(Communited supracondylar femur Fracture , type 3 B). Was operated 2month s after the incident.Now walking with the help of support.Not able to bend the knee . Dr says Quadriceps mechanism totally ruptured with ligamentum patella .Is there any procedure to help me to regain my old position, at least bend the knee 90 degree and walk without support.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012