Fractured elbow, hollowed like piece of spagetti sticking out the open wound with fluid. What could it be?

hi, i fell backwords and broke or fractured my elbow 2 weeks ago. i noticed a hollowed like piece of spagetti sticking out the open wound. it was broke and when i bent my elbow water and fluid shot across the room. it hadnt had time to infect yet also. i dont think it came from vein also .anyhow its healed over now and my elbow tip is sticking out about 4 inches and is infected from the inside now. any clue would be so greatly helpfull and appreciated///////////david.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013