Fractured chin, small cut, difficult in chewing, pains below ear. Suggestion?

Hi, I fell on my chin yesterday from falling off a skateboard and my jaw kind of hurts. I got a 1 inch cut or smaller around/under my chin and it's probably a few mm deep. I have difficulty chewing and opening my mouth. And the pain is somewhere below my ear. There's no swelling, and I already patched up my cut. Should I go see a doctor? Any tips? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
X-ray study is necessary to rule out any fracture part, head injury, facial injury should never be under estimated, and all the likely possibilities should be ruled out, take care have good day.