Fractured bone in leg, surgery done, in cast, worsened. X-ray shows calcaneal spur, high CRP levels. Treatment options?

ok yeS please I had surgery on my foot 2 years ago with a break on small bone a side of right but before this was in a cast for 6 weeks noticed pain in foot the last 3 weeeks told to wait it out then x-ray then they noticed that the fratured had widened not closed put pin in it after the 6weeks in cast, have had a hard time working on it as I work in the med field as a lab assistant and walking on cement floors all day the last 6 months pain in foot always work for a while then swelling on foot and pain took x-ray showed a calcaneal spur and high crp level of 15.7 mg/L I have gained acess weight since this has happened unable to walk on it long I have to see my doc today please tell me What to ask for know and you opion THANK-YOU VERY MUCH
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012