Fractured big toe last summer still have pain

I fractured my big toe last summer in 2 spots and when I run on it too much i get a lot of pain. How can i make the pain ease or go away
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

First you will need to see what injury had happened and if the injury is still not completely healed..when that is done, you will know what the exact problem is..and take further reatment..X-ray should be done to see if bone is having any problems.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Now much time is passed for fracture nothing can be done.
There might be mal union of the bones causing this problem
Consult orthopedic,he will go for xray and will decide line of treatment.
Ok and bye.