Fracture in upper arm, unable to lift upwards. Surgery done. How to cure?

Holle doctor 3 weeks ago i have fracture in my left upper arm due to that my wrist is not lifting upwards i have surjery their to put a plate in my arm to join the bone but from the time of fracture my wrist is not lifting upwards thire is sensation everywhere but a strang vibration like feeling in the upper part of the thumb so how to cure the wrist drop the doctor has said after opration that all my nerves are in good shape
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013