Fracture in the upper molar. Pain while eating. Bump on the gum. Why there is sensitivity?

had a fracture in my upper molar last fall had pain when eating on that side for several weeks. Pain left a few weeks later and now came back when chewing about 3 weeks ago (early February) had a temporary crown put on last week (Tuesday) pain left a day or so after.. but a day later i noticed a white bump above temporary crown on outside of gum and seemed a little sore -- it didn t hurt even when eating but tonight I pressed against the white bump above the crown rather hard and the tooth has become sensitive again when I bite down on it. What caused this sensitivity to return? What might this be and should i have it checked or wait a little longer to let it heal?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013