Fracture in knee, bruise under buttocks after falling. On crutches. Having pain in shoulder, arm. Clotting?

had a fall at xmas, fell straight legged 6-8 ft. fx lt knee tibia platue and compression fx of femur . md did not see these on xray , but a week later saw it on MRI. he did not do any other studies except the knee. Had a huge bruise underneath my lt buttocks after the fall. It has been 2 months since and am on crutches still. Was given vicodin for pain which I do not take daily ,only at night due to pain mostly in my shoulders and rt. chest. I am thinking this pain is from the crutches. Anyway, my question is I took a vicodin in the middle of the night due to severe pain in my lt. shoulder and arm and this morning still had pain and felt very faint, had a little shortness of breath and laid down. Still not feeling my self and get a little light headed when I get up to walk. Usually very active even with fractures I still go out and attempt to do house work. Could I develope a clot? I did have some hemorrage in the knee from impact. I am 56 years old Female, with hypothyroid and high chol of 240 last taken 1yr. ago. BP is usually normal.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013