Fowl smelling watery discharge after mirena removal, spotting post periods. What can be done?

hi, Iam facing a problem after the removal of mirena ,it has been 6 months now.I used to have smelly watery discharge ,before the removal.Iam facing the same now also.sometimes sudden gush of blood occurs after my periods, 10 days after my normal periods is over. I was facing fibroidpregnancy,since i faced no symptoms of fibroids later,i was asked to use mirena loop by my doc.I removed after 51/2yrs and got it removed.please tell me what the problem is ,i cannot wear light colored clothes because of the stain.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012