Four year old having ear ache with runny nose. Low grade fever. Given tylenol and ibuprofen. Due to immunizations or infection?

my four year old has an ear ache tonight. has had a runny nose all day long...clear but a little thick mucus ...last night she woke up every few hours complaining of something in her mouth hurting--pointing to the back or roof of her mouth. she has a low grade fever . gave her tylenol midday and ibuprofen tonight...she is asleep but has woke a few times complaining of her ear. she just started VPK four days ago. had vaccinations 23 days ago. help? is this something she picked up in school or immunizations? what else can i do for her....ear...throat?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012