Founf mucocele on soft pallate of throat. Irritating. Have allergies. Taking Aerius and nasal decongestant spray. Remedy?

Hi. I have what exactly resembles a mucocele on the soft pallate on the left side of my throat. It hasn't been diagnosed, however, my dentist took a look and said he didn't "see anything abnormal" (his exact words), and I went for a throat swab, as well as have a general practitioner take a look who also said they didn't see anything. My concern is I can see it if I open my mouth and look in a mirror at my throat. Are they just not concerened and is this normal? It's extremely irritating, both the problem itself and the fact no doctor or dentist has done anything about it. I do have allergies (I take Aerius and a nasal decongestant spray for this) with lots of congestion problems.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
he chances of these lesions increase when we use decongestanyts andnasal sprays for long
actually we have to drink lot of water when we use spray and inhalers
after spray or inhaler use plenty of warm water
the lesions occurs due to dryness cause by decongestants and spray
you should use antiallergic without decngestant may be montair fx(combination of montelucast and fexofenadine
and apply neosporihn h eye ointmet in nose bd
put sea water drops 2 drops in each nostril at night
your allergies will be controlled and no lesions will b e there in mouth
for now use gelusil 2 tsf tds
apply kenacort mouth gel in side mouth on affected part andd lesion for 1 month warm water 3 gklasses in morning and evening before sleep you will be ok