Found tiny white worm in the eye after intense itching followed by wiggling in nose, constant sneezing, severe sinus. Cause?

i found a little tiny worm in my eye yesterday after football practice after examining my eye when i got home. It was really itchy during practice but after having a teammate or two check it they couldn t see anything on the field. but when i got home i looked closely at my eye to try and see if a piece of grass got in it but there was a little white worm wriggling around in my eye. What did i find in my eye? And when i woke up this morning i felt something wiggling in my nose and its making my sinus go crazy and making me sneeze constantly
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012