Found the total count of spermatoza. What does the rest of semen analysis say?

sir, in my semen analysis , it is found that total count of spermatozoa - 1.3 million/ml Motility of spermatozoa are as follow Hrs. Motile suggestive motile non - motile 0 12% 4% 84 % Ist hr. 10 % 3 % 87 % 2nd hr. 3 % 1 % 96 % Morphology of Spermatozoa :- Normal spermatozoa - 68 % Abnormal Spermatozoa - 32 % (a) Big head - 8 % (b) Double - 2 % (c) Long tail - 3 % (d) Tail less - 5 % (e) Pin head - 3 % (f) Head less - 2 % Please suggest me whether i can take oligocare or not ? I am already five years of married life having no child. I am 40 yrs old.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012