Found small tiny tag in throat. Its itchy and have sinus problem with breathing difficulty. Cure?

Hi my name is Tamara about a month ago I found that there was a small tiny skin tag, flap of skin dangly mole like thing on the soft pilate on the roof of my mouth toward my throat at first I had some allergy symptoms like itchy throat so I just figured my throat was irritated from sinuses. Since then it s a month later and this soft flesh dangly mole like thing is still there. It doesn t hurt or anything every once in a while it feels agitated and my throat gets a itch and it makes me cough here and there but not all day. Also I noticed that my throat and chest gets tight somethimes and it doesnt feel so easy to inhale air. What does this sound like I m so scared.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
hello , nothing to get scares you get the problem checked by some ent specialist and do the treatment as advised , or other wise we can help you with homoeopathy for this problem , do let us know if the problem persist at dr2uonline at the rate