Found small brown flakes in water after bath. On birth control. Have regular periods. Advice?

Hi, I am on my period (I think). I am on BC and have been for about a year. I had sex two weeks ago(no condom) but he did Not ejaculate, period. I take my pills every day at 9:30. It s a trusted brand. I bleed a little when I lay down, but when I sit on the toilet, then I really have my period. Quite a bit. Dark, red a little brown and stringy. I took two baths today and I noticed small brown and white flakes floating around as the water cleared me out. Also, my period is on time, but my hands and feet are Ice cold . Help?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013