Found painful lump on shin, feeling tired and having body pain. What is going on?

I am a 25 year old female with a grape sized lump on my right shin. Its really only painful when messed with. It doesn t seem to be growing far but has gotten bigger. I m tired all the time,.don t feel like I m truly ever rested. Plus I m noticing other pains in my body especially around my hip, all right side. Hip pain is starting to move to left side too
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
Cosult a general surgeon for your lump. one needs to see before treating.