Found lump on thigh and foreskin. Whole body twitching and itching. What is causing this?

hey about 2 months ago i found two small lumps under the skin. 1 on my left outer thigh and 1 on my left fore arm ! the lumps dont hurt at all and havnt really gotten bigger. i have also had ichy hand and feet which i have had skin peelin of them. mainly on toes on feet. my hand had these small clear looking lumps on them mostly in between fingers and some on palm which had clear liquard come out when poped all the bumps are gone but hands started peeling on palms and fingers. and this small twitching feeling through parts of arms and legs ? do u know what it is ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013