Found lump in fallopian tube. Experiencing abdominal pain, frequent urination, weakness, loss of apetite, nausea. What could this be?

Hi, me and my partner have been tryin for a baby 4 over 2 years now...our doctors referred us to gyn an iv had lots of tests done... bloods, xray of my womb an tubes , ultrasound scan, mri scan . They have found a 5cm lump in my left fallopian tube :( iv been cleared of cancer an infection. Im now gettin chronic pain in my lower abdomen and my back, im peeing alot day and night, im always tired an weak, loss of appetite, nausea....have u any idea what it could be?? these pains are severe an increasingly getting worse an our next consultation is not till the 17th december. what should i do??
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012