Found high creatine level during blood test. Consuming Telpres -AMHI .Is it due to this medicine?

I am a 64 year old male. Consuming Telpres -AMHI started this drug about 4-5 months one each daily. On recent blood investigation the creatine syram has been founf 1.4. It was, an year back around 1.2. I request that is the creatine level increase is due to the present drug? I have changed to this drug 4-5 months back prior to that period I was using Olmax 40 H for my hypertension .Kind reply is solicited.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012