Found dry skin on toilet tissue after taking Cephalexin. Is this side effect?

I have been taking cephalexin , and ever since i have been taking them, i have started to notice dry skin on my tissue when i wipe, will this go away after I am finished taking the antibiotics? I have Never dealt with this before there is no burning or itching or anything like that, but it is just plain weird and digusting to me... I take care of myself down there no STD so its crazy how it started right after taking this medicine...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013