Found discrepancies in ultrasound and blood and urine reports. What can help me?

hi doctr My self shilpa ,27 yrs old, 64 kg wt. i am 7.5 month pregnant i have underwent 3 ultrasounds and all are normal . Now when my next ultrasound has to be in which month ? in my blood and urine reports done in 7 month, i have found some descrepencies -Can u please help me out to find that weather the abnormalities written below are need to be taken care - Lymphocytes (Bloood ) count -17.3% ESR ( Erythrocyte sedimentation rate )-61 mm/hr Urine analysis - Pus cells (Urine ) -Plenty Protien -Trace Glucosse -Trace Nitrite -Positive Epithelial Cells -Plenty
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012