Found deep dimple in left leg. Swollen, slightly red. Taking losartin, lovastatin. Treatment?

I have just noticed in the shower that I have a deep dimple in the middle of the outside of my left leg and from there is a deep indention that slants slightly upward and around the side and across the back of my leg. I am swollen from this area down and in my ankle. I have pitted edema often but this is different and I have no pain as I normally do if I am swollen. The indention/line is only slightly red. I am 60 yrs old and take Losartin and Lovastatin along with Lithium . I am not obese. I have had varicose veins in earlier years.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013