Found blood in the urine after masturbation. Had a heart attack. Taking lopidogril, lisinoprel, metoprol, and a baby asprin. Suggest

Hi,,Yes,I have a question about blood being in my urine after a little masturbation session,,the problem is also that I had a heart attack 3 mos ago and Im taking clopidogril 75 mg,lisinoprel 5 mg metoprol 50 mg and a baby asprin all in the morning hours,,my question is this,its happened to me before,and before the heart attack and Im wondering if the Plavix is stopping the healing process for this to stop? Thanks lee
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013