Found albumin in urine test. Red color came out after passing urine. Given augmentin, vitamin c. Reason?

Dear sir, recently after i pass my urine one or two drops of urine in light red color came out,i went to a doctor and did a urine check they found out albumin in my urine, the report said amount of albumin present as(++) marks. they gave me augmentin 625mg for 5 days twice a day vitamin C 10 mg for 5 days twice a day now my pain while urine is gone,i drink a lot of water nearly 3- 4 liters per day now the light red urine is also not coming.. please help me to cure this condition
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013