Found a swell by the tip of collarbone string with sharp pain radiating to the scapular causing soreness. What's it ?

Found a swell by the tip of my collarbone string on the collarbone with sharp pain radiating to the scapular causing soreness and inside my collar bone. Am so worried. Does it have anything to do with breast cancer . Had hysterectomy in 2006 since then have been having problem with my knee and generally all my joints. I have mammogram 2010 due to my fear that I felt a lump but come back negative
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013