Found HIV positive. Taking ciprofaxocin 500. Retest shows negative for HIV. Is it possible?

hay. my friend 33 2years old found hiv (alisa)test says patient value is 9.89. he start madication. ciprofaxocin 500 twice a day emylene twice a day folic acid three time a day rigix twice a day. and panadol only in fever. he use approx 50 days medication then he decide for re test its appear negitive,patient value found 0.87 thats below cut of range. its possible...b coz what i know there is no cure for hiv. what should he do know. and with wich consultant he should consult.i mean genral physician or family physician etc. thanks. asim b
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012