Fouls smell in urine and bloated stomach after change in diet. Had UTI in the past. Urine test showed presence of blood, nitrites and leucocites. Reason?

I ate fish and asparagus and my urine had bad odor.. I got scared as I had just had uti a week before, had blood,nitrites and leucocites in my urine.. I took antibiotic Bactrim for 7 days.. Are my kidneys working fine. What is it. I eat fish all the time,never happened before. I m eating very mild n light food since then . No meats, fish . Mostly salads n lentils. Is everything ok in my body. My stomach feels tired and bloated and I feel like burping.. Something did change in my digestive system since I got uti. What is it. This all happened 2 weeks back.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012