Foul taste, mucus in nose and throat, sinus pain, post nasal drip, swollen glands, mouth ulcers. Treatment options?

Hi, I have been suffering with bad tasting and smelling mucus from nose and throat for four months, sinus pain, post nasal drip , sore throat, swollen glands, dry mouth with bad taste and reoccurent mouth ulcers , now I am coughing up yellow mucus which has the same smell and taste. I have had 3 types of antibiotics, which have not done much, I think it is time to see an ENT specialist , what do you think?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013