Foul smelling vaginal discharge after having an endometrial ablation. Is it normal?

Hi, I had an endometrial ablation on 22 March 13. The watery discharge has stopped but now I have had a cycle for the past 5 days. I have been passing something that looks like fatty tissue with a very foul odor. Is this normal? Also, i have never had cramping or back pain with my cycle until now. Very concerned that i just should have had a hysterectomy. I have been having what i equate to hot flashes at night (have to change night clothes). My dr has been unavailabe and the nurse just told me to wait until my followup appt that is not scheduled until 29 April. This is really starting to make me depressed.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013