Foul smelling greenish discharge, Zithromax didn't help much. All tests normal. Anyways to stop it ?

Hello Doctor, I have been having a greenish discharge for a long time now, and it smells foul. I have been screened for all the STDs and all the tests have come back negative. On the basis of non-specific cervicicitis, I was given Zithromax , when I first went to see a specialist, but the symptoms never ceased. The discharge is mucus green in colour and when it dries on the panty liner, it becomes bottle green. I and my partner are both monogamous. I first noticed the discharge after severe post- medical abortion last year. I had bled for three months after being terminated (within the first month of falling pregnant). The post-abortion bleeding gave clots as big as a tea-cup in one go, and I was soaking two bath towels each day. At the end, the doctor gave me some medicine I do not recollect the name of... and the bleeding stopped within 24 hours. Please can you help me?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012