Foul-smelling discharge, watery, abdominal pain. Swollen cervix with red ring

Hi, it s actually very embarrassing but for the about 5 weeks now I have what started of as a lot more normal discharge , it then turnt really badly smelling and now it s very watery and pretty much poaring out of me and I have a aching kind of pain around my left abdomin/hip area. I seen a doctor about 10 weeks ago who did some checks due to I was constantly having yellow discharge but I d had STI checks and they all came back clear so the doctor did further checks and said that my cervix was swollen with a red ring around it, but did no more checks.. Someone please help...
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013