Foul-smelling discharge, discoloration in underwear. Related to hypospadius?

I have been to two doctors and tried a lot of things threw the years and I can not get rid of the smelly wet itch where my underwear goes. It is also has discoloration. I have made the fugus company very rich threw the years. Another question is everytime I have sex with the wife she ends up with a bladder infection , is that related? Or is it caused because I have hypospadius which threw operations left with hair growing out of my urithra do to them using my scrottom.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012