Foul smell in urine close to date of periods, white discharge, burning on urination, yellow spots. Can it hamper fertility and sex life?

hy im XXXXXX i got some problem.i.e my urine smells very peculiar when my date of menustration comes closer.and also it burns whn i urinate.white discharge also occurs most frequently.and i observe always some yellowish spots in my panties.can i know why and can it harm my married life or whn i keen to conceive.i m of 23 age.i suffered frm jaundice in the age of 20
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012