Foul smell in the groin area with itching, white patch

HI Sir, I am a male aged 26 years,recently i started to notice that I had a foul smell in the groin area with itching and the skin started to come out and lately there is a white patch and I am seriously worried about it and I am clueless as what has happened to me as I take bath everyday.Kindly help me out with it please.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. Groin area is prone to excessive sweating and thereby itching and skin rashes. The best way out of it is to keep it dry and clean. There are so many hygienic ways to keep yourself dry and clean.

The white patch you are referring could be the mixture of sweat, dust, dead cells and other micro organisms. This is also common. If you are still in doubt, you can visit a physician instead of worrying yourself.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.