Foul smell in bowels, undigested food. Fecalysis shows bacteria, pus cells, RBC. Treatment?

Hi doctor , I have my bowel movement before and after eating in the morning and also once in the evening with foul odor and undigested particularly when I eat vegetables.My fecalysis result is Bacteria +4, Pus cells 1-2/ hpf, color brown, consistency: soft. I have also undergone urinalysis . The lab.result is color: straw, transparency: clear, reaction(ph) acidic, RBC 1-3/hpf, Pus cells 0-2/hpf. I need your advice doc please help me.Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012