Foul smell from vagina, itching, UTI. On antibiotics. Treatment for vaginal odor?

hello, i have just been diagnosed UTI . I went to the doctor today and he gave me an antibiotic for this. Earlier this week I thought it was a BV infection because of the smell and itching, i called my gyno and she gave me a prescription for it. My big issue is the smell that I am experiencing a very bad smell from below, i use powders and washes but stopped because i read it can irriate or make ir worse. and although I cant smell it people make suggestions that i smell very bad, i think the smell is coming from my pores. is there anyway i can get the smell to go away faster in addition to the antibotics? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Hi,Thanks for query.
Your this problem is due to infection you got.
After the treatment,infection will be controlled and foul smell will go away.
Keep local hygiene clean and healthy.
Use sanitary pad and change it frequently.
You can use some deodorant spray to mask the smell.
Take plenty of water.
Ok and bye.