Foul smell from vagina, gaining weight, white discharge. HPT negative. Any infection ?

i had sex in november with full protection.since then i had my normal periods(in november on 13,in december on 11,in january on 6).since last 1 month i am feeling that my weight is putting on. some bad smell is also coming from vagina and some whitish milky discharge is also there. these days i am having loose motions also.i had 2 times(1st on 3 january and 2nd on 17 january) pregnancy test but the result was always negative. so i wanted to know that is it pregnancy or some sort of infection. do reply
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013